Saturday 2 October 2010

Awake, Breaker.

So, now that I'm awake and coherent, I did some testing with my hallowed slenderman.

M likened Hallowing to purifying a plot of land for your usage, and that's pretty much what it is. Point M.

Basically, I've pressed this slenderman's identity so far down that I've been able to create a new identity for me to build over it. Unfortunately, this means I can't get much more information out of it than before, since it represses its true self when its near me.

So, I got to work putting a new identity for it. I gave it the name Breaker, since names enforce identity. It still uses its old persona when I'm not around or when it's not following my instructions, I've gathered from what little info I could take from Breaker's head.

I'm still got the problem of what to do with him. I don't want him, I don't want any part of this, but he's to valuable to not use and frankly, I couldn't handle the guilt of knowing I was holding back something this huge.

I imprinted a calling card for him. I've instructed him not to come if it'll blow his cover in front of other slendermen, and only go for those who actually want him. He doesn't have a language as such, so you'll have difficulty getting your point across, but he can read intentions. You'll recognise him if you call him and he comes. He's got an eye socket and a zig-zagging crack along his chin when he's under the Breaker mindset.

If you think you can use him, go ahead. Make this mark and hope for the best.

Again, I can't guarantee he'll come. Again, he can sense those that can use him and those that can't. He won't fight for you. I suppose he can pass messages or track people down I suppose? I dunno, that's your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment